Kershaw Junkyard Canine Folding Blade Evaluation
Some blades are implied to sit on a rack or display case and look pretty. The Kershaw Junkyard Canine is not one of those knives. Although this blade is appealing to the eye, you can inform that it is indicated to take a great deal of hard use.
Here are my straightforward ideas on the Kershaw Junkyard Dog folding knife:
What I such as concerning the knife:
- Kershaw enjoys their liner lock style, as well as completely reason. It is a time tried and tested securing system that supplies excellent protection for your fingers. They make use of the incredibly tough lock on the Junkyard knife.
- The 3 inch drop-point blade is crafted from Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel. This size blade is legal for you to bring almost anywhere you can possibly imagine. The Sandvik steel offers you terrific sharpness as well as toughness with corrosion resistance.
- Junk Yards Near me including in the super-tough style is the deal with, which is made from 410 stainless-steel. This is a great function in my opinion since wood or micarta deals with will split or crack. Rubber deals with will wear away with time as well as break down. This stainless take care of has to do with as hard as they get.
- While the Kershaw Junkyard Dog is not the flashiest knife on the market, you will right away discover the Flying force logo on the blade’s manage. This makes the Junkyard Pet dog a fantastic gift concept for the Flying force professional in your life.
- Kershaw also provides the very same knife with a G-10 manage instead of the stainless-steel variation. G-10 feels like sandpaper in your hands and also gives you a truly great grip.
What I really did not like:
I wish to see the same blade used with full serrations and also longer blade sizes (4-5 inches).
The Kershaw Junkyard Canine is constructed like a tank and is an excellent worth for the money. You will obtain several years of solution from this durable knife.